MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
New Horizons Gainesville is ready to help you prepare for your MCTS SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence certification.
The MCTS Business Intelligence certification allows you to demonstrate your expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
You may also be interested in
Depending on your experience level, less or more coursework may be required.
Who's It For?
The MCTS SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence is for individuals who work with the business intelligence features of Microsoft SQL Server 2008. With certification training at New Horizons Gainesville, the student will learn:
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Analysis Services dimensions, measures, cubes and measure groups
- MDX queries
- Data mining
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Designing and controlling SSIS packages
- Package error handling and security
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Designing basic and advanced reports
- Publishing, executing and subscribing to reports
Certification and Exams
The MCTS SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence certification candidate must pass a single exam.