MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Application Development
New Horizons Gainesville courses for SharePoint Services 3.0 application development are the perfect choice to prepare you for your Microsoft certification exams.
The MCTS SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development certification is an ideal way to advance your development career by establishing your SharePoint programming expertise.
You may also be interested in
Depending on your experience level with Microsoft SharePoint, less or more coursework may be required.
Who's It For?
The ideal candidate for MCTS SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development certification is any developer with experience in customizing SharePoint Services solutions. With certification training at New Horizons Gainesville, the student will learn:
- Writing and deploying custom SharePoint Services components
- Designing site and feature provisioning components
- Create workflow and metadata components
- Working with the .NET Framework to develop SharePoint Services components
- Manipulating Site Content and Site Configuration using the API
Certification and Exams
The MCTS SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development certification candidate must pass one exam: